Friday, November 9, 2007

And A Good Time Was Had By All


I am happy to report that Heather and I had a BLAST last night! We got a late start because of the kiddos, but we practically shut the place down! Suddenly, it was 11.30 p.m. and we both had quite a drive on our hands to get home. I can't even believe how much we talked about. We even talked religion, and I NEVER talk religion! LOL I am sure the table next to us thought we were bizarre because our topics really ran the gamut.

I am totally glad we met up, and I wish she lived closer to my folks so we could hook up on a more regular basis. I have a picture to post, but gotta figure out how to download it onto my parents computer. If you get the opportunity to meet a fellow blogger, I totally recommend it! Especially without the kids!

Okay! Photos are downloaded and uploaded! Are we a pair of sexy bitches or what!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've had the opportunity to meet a few fellow bloggers, we all seem to have so much in common! Glad you had fun!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Awwww yeah, baby! Sexy isn't a strong enough word for our junk! Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Who is who? I must know so that I can stalk you more efficiently!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

I'm the sexy bitch on the right, and Heather is the smashing sexpot on the left! LOL