Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oh My Husband

So we had dinner with friends over the weekend, and our husbands decided to conduct a little business when we ladies went to bed. During the course of discussing important matters of finance, jobs and so on a bottle of vodka was consumed with the requisite orange juice. My dear husband came to bed at five in the morning. And was sick as a dog the entire next day.

Now Hubbie is a lightweight and always has been. Now that we have children he drinks even less than he did before, which was barely at all. I have mixed feelings whether to think the whole this is pathetic and funny or to get pissed off. I am leaning towards the funny, but I just feel overly sensitive today. We are not going to be around each other for the next week and a half, and I am sad he is leaving. I wish we had been able to take advantage of his last day here. Either way, I get to rib him about it for the next few months. That makes me smile.

0 comments: