Tuesday, March 13, 2007

VBAC--Been There, Done That

I am proud to say that I had a VBAC with my son last year. It was such an incredible experience, but that story is for another time.

The issue I want to touch on today is the lack of support I found. I found lots of pro-VBAC articles and many pro-VBAC forums to read up on. What I did not find was something to celebrate my VBAC. I searched everywhere to find a t-shirt, a bumper stick, a button--any small trinket I could wear to shout out to the world that I was a successful VBACer. Most things I found were so negative. Hideous, anti-caesarian type shirts that has such a negative vibe to them.

Well, now I have finally found it. I have just ordered this bag from CafePress. I cannot WAIT to use it as a diaper bag. And my next purchase will be this shirt. VBAC--Been There, Done That. Hell yeah!!

0 comments: