Monday, January 28, 2008

Can I Start The Day Over?

Holy sweet mother of god.

My day thus far:

  • Hubbie took my mom to the airport. She had no airplane.

  • Hubbie drove back up the mountain in driving snow. Our Jeep broke down once he crested the summit and came into town.

  • LittleBird didn't get to go to school because we only have the one car. She has been pounding the shit out of LittleMan all day. He's been pounding right back.

  • LittleMan woke up from his nap early, waking ME up because I had tried to catch a little shuteye while they were passed out. What woke him up? The EARTHQUAKE that hit our side of the lake.

Those four horsemen will be sprinting past my window any moment now...

5 comments:

Shelley Jaffe said...

Yikes. Sucky Day Extraordinaire. And I do believe that in the "Bitch" category, earthquake trumps MIL on Mondays... Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon.

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Dude, fucking earthquake? Daaaaaammmmnnnn. I got nothing. Go kick the Jeep's tire. That might help.

Sorry.

Mouthy Girl said...

You are officially in hell.

You are to move far, far away from that place immediately.

Send the kids on to me early. I think Buddha needs some feisty friends who can fight back!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

@The Baroness: Does that mean you want me to blog about MIL on Tues? Bc I certainly can! LOL

@CMGD: If kicking the tire would only work. Our poor girl is one tired, run-down Jeep. She needs a massager rather than a kick in the pants.

@B_G: My daughter is starting to get a little more fiesty--maybe she and Buddha can practice on each other! LOL

A Free Man said...

If I could just assume the mantle of optimistic guy - you can start your day over whenever you want! Though an earthquake might make it slightly more difficult...