Monday, November 5, 2007

It's Award Time!!

Like so many other groovy and cool bloggers out there, I have decided to create my own award. After having a conversation with Coalminer Heather that was freakishly like talking to myself, I have decided to create my Under the Knife Award.



There are so many women that I know who have been through fertility treatments and have had to go under the knife in order to "fix" some part of our bodies in order to have kids. It is a journey like no other, and sharing our stories only makes us stronger.

Coalminer Heather is going to be the first recipient of my award. She gets this dubious honor as we found out that have had the same surgeon cut us open. We love him, we think he rocks, and we are both indebted to him for "getting us pregnant".

If you know someone you would like to nominate for this award, email me so I can send them the award and link their special story here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool award!!! Now you have the power!!!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Shucks. You like me! You really, really like me!

I shall treasure this award forever, dust it, place it on the mantle, and shine it up with Brass-o now and again. Everyone will be jealous and the next time I go to see Dr. Nezhat, I will dazzle him!

You rock, Hon! I will pass this along to a deserving lady.